Friday, February 1, 2013

Days 27-31-Mostly food!

I love food
Food makes me happy! So of course most of these are about food
Lunch snack at work
Some homemade summer sausage and smoked cheddar from Apple Creek.. Love that store!
Me and the peanut hanging out
Shes got the cute bow bun going on
It snowed and snowed and snowed
I just love a sleeping baby
Look at those eye lashes
Batgirl and her crime fighting look
Thats her tough face
Baked some cookie/muffins to take for breakfast.. 
Banana, oats, apple sauce.. all healthyness so I had to add chocolate chips
Made some omelette muffins to take along for breakfast also
Bacon, eggs, cheese, green onions and egg all mixed up and baked in a muffin tin
Fail
Goldie.. my car.. thats what Kennedy named her
She names everything
Is gettin up in the miles!

No comments: