Friday, February 1, 2013

My model

Miss Spitfire has been full of it lately!
We went out to have lunch at Wendys and I needed to stop and grab my money from the house
She told me 
"Mom you better get some pennys out of my piggy bank because I am going to eat a lot!!!"

and I was blow drying my hair
She walked into the bathroom with out saying a word
Lifted up my shirt
Blew a raspberry on my belly and walked off
I was laughing so hard I couldn't stop!


We did her hair in a heart 
She cannot sit in font of a mirror with out pulling faces
'
The next day she decided she needed to wear her sunglasses while she got her hair blow dried because it would keep the hair out of her eyes

Then she wanted to model her deodorant
No really
Im serious
She got deodorant the other day because shes a big girl now
She keeps it in the bathroom my mine and Chris's and uses it religiously
She was telling me how to take her pictures as she posed



She dressed herself for the day and needed a picture at school
She had to wear her sunglasses so she didnt get snow in her eyes


No comments: