Sunday, March 22, 2015

Bridgerland 3d Classic

Saturday morning Me, Chris, Todd, Jana, Taylor and Dad headed up to the Cache county fairgrounds for their Bridgerland 3d Classic Indoor shoot. Dad was the only one of us who had shot this shoot before. Cache archers show our club a lot of support so we try to do the same to them in return. Mom and Dad are even members. It started at 8:30 and thats about when we got there. We wanted to be early enough that we didnt have a wait.
Jana and I wore our Bow Snob tshirts to represent
 Their course is similar to our indoor one but smaller with a lot more closer shots.
 Chris and Taylor
 Chris and Todd
 Me and Dad
 Jana and Todd
 Tay and I
It was a fun shoot and we made our way through it pretty fast! I didnt shoot bad at all. 257/330. I shot for money but I wont get my hopes up!

No comments: