Sunday, March 22, 2015

St Pattys day, Twins Bday, Bullwhip and garden moving!

I dont know what got into Miss K this week. She was all about getting herself ready with out a fight in the morning. Hair done, teeth brushed, shoes on and all with out being told. She even went in and cleaned her fingernails! She has never cleaned her fingernails on her own in her life. She hates her fingernails or toe nails taken care of. I had to take a picture to remember it really happened.
Chris hates holidays. I was shocked to see on St Patricks Day he was wearing a shirt I bought him a few years ago. He actually celebrated a holiday on his own! I had to get a picture of them in their green together. He tried so hard to hold a straight face the entire picture and not laugh. He busted out laughing as soon as I took it. I called him my little ginger leprechaun. He was totally amused as you can tell!
This week the shitsters turned 25!

We got new coveralls for the FD. We put them in our fire room. Our coveralls ready for the middle of the night with the Wildland clothes hung underneath. Chris is always super prepared. He keeps his shoes by the bed with socks in them and pants and t shirt sitting next so everthings ready to go if we get paged. In the 'fire room' he keeps his wild land pants ready with the boots in the pants and socks hanging out so he can just jump into them and has his firepack next to them ready to go.
My sister was moving this weekend. They just bought a house in Tremonton so she was going through a bunch of boxes and found the first bullwhip I ever made. It was red white and blue and I turned the handle on a lathe. I couldnt wait to play with it in the backyard. First time I got a crack. Its been forever! 
Chris had to play too
Kinlie and Kennedy were busy on the trampoline with their American Girl dolls

Koree LOVED the swing and spent forever on it.

Thursday I worked ot and had a really long day at work. I needed some quiet time after so I headed to the bay for a few hours before it was time to get K from school. The weather was nice. 
I didnt get a single bite but it didnt matter it was nice and relaxing!
I even found a big nasty frog
Calls is open now and I had the first Calls of the season. It was amazing as usual!
This weekend one of the many projects we did was move our garden. We.. I ... decided it needs to be more to the south along the fence and open up the backyard a little bit more. I want to put a fire pit close to where the garden was before.

After that we picked up the piles of rocks in the yard Chris had raked. I drove the tractor and he shoveled. 
Friday night we went out to dinner to celebrate Todds promotion at work. During dinner Kennedy and Ry talked us into letting them have a sleepover at Ash and Dereks house. They spent all day Saturday together playing. Dereks grandpa needed a pine tree cut down so after our archery shoot we went over and helped cut it up, haul it off and clean up the mess. The girls did so good helping Derek promised them a present. He bought them big Frozen pens.

No comments: