Sunday, March 29, 2015

Proof he doesnt hate trampolines

Saturday after we got home from his moms and took a nap we decided it was time to do somethings around our house. We took Gypsys staples out and her leg bandage off. We cleaned out the chicken coop and then it was time to put the stinking net on the trampoline. We had been avoiding this because we knew it was going to be a pain in the ass.. and it was
HOWEVER as soon we got it finished "Mr I hate trampolines and its just gonna take up space in the backyard and Kennedy will break her arm on it" wanted to play on the trampoline. I had to take pictures because no one would believe me. 
Our selfie as he rocket launches me in the air
 Kennedy started taking picts then. 
HES SMILING AND LAUGHING
I swear he really does just not when he knows there is a camera around
Proof he doesnt hate trampolines




 Then we let miss K play....

No comments: