Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day of love

This morning Kennedy woke up early
She said "Mommy I'm cold can I get warm in your bed?"
Like I'm going to say no
My little girl climbed into bed and cuddled up against my back with her arm wrapped around me as shes wearing her footie jammies
Aww!
Shes growing up so fast and I just cherish those moments she wants to cuddle and do those little baby things still.

We slept for a while and she woke up.
The first words out of her mouth were
"mom can I have my two vitamins now?"
I said don't you want to come back and cuddle some more with me?
Her reply was
"Mom Ive cuddled with you enough for one day. Can I have my vitamins now?"

She colored a very pretty picture for me and surprised me with it.
Kennedy told me "I have a surprise that will make you so very very happy with me! I colored a picture for you and I colored slow and used red and two colors of green. One dark green and one light green and yellow and orange!"
She is over the phase where she hates coloring.
I was so proud of her we hung it on the fridge
She decided it wasn't colorful enough so she added more colors while I was cooking lunch
While cooking she came over and gave me a big hug and said Thank you mom for all these wonderful Christmas decorations here! They look so pretty and make me so very happy!

She just makes my entire day!!
I love my little footie jammie cuddling peanut

No comments: