Monday, November 14, 2011

Family day

Today my parents, Liz, Kathy and Dennis Gay were at the meat shop down below (where I live) and were cutting up a beef all day.
Kinlie was there too.
She came up and played with Kennedy for a while
I needed to go to Winco to get some stuff for our Greek night tonight
I took both little kiddos with me.
Kennedy and Kinlie are so cute together
Both had to wear their cowgirl hats
I love these pictures because none of them are staged they're all just how they interact with each other
We got to the store and they had to ride on the cart
And then of course we were in the store 2 seconds and they both had to go to the bathroom
They sat and laughed and laughed and laughed at the hand dryers in there
We got into the checkout and they both told the cashier they lived on a farm
They had pigs, cows, horses, chickens etc and they were cowgirl princesses who lived on a farm
They were trotting on the pop as they were in the cart.
They finished cutting up the beef and it was time for Greek night!!
My dad made pheasant souvlaki with the birds from our last hunt.
It was fabulous!!!

I also made up my own recipe for tzatziki
It was amazing if I do say!!
I didnt get a chance to eat with everyone because I had to go to work and took it all to go!

1 comment:

Joni said...

They looks so adorable in their cowgirl hats! You are such a great momma :)