Sunday, November 13, 2011

Disney on Ice

My awesome friend Hailey found some half price tickets on TravelZoo for Disney on Ice for Friday night
We decided we had to take Kennedy and Brooklyn (her niece) especially with such a discount!
I didn't tell Kennedy where we were going
Just that I had a surprise for her
I dressed her up in her Rapunzel outfit
Bought them some hair crowns
Glow wands (from the dollar store.. not spending 15 bucks there for a dang glow wand!)
and regular wands for them

We picked up Brooklyn from her day care, got the girls some McDonald's and headed for Salt Lake
We had a Snow White dress for Brooklyn
Kennedy with some Princess attitude
Sweet Brooklyn!

When we first picked up Brooklyn she wouldn't even talk
Shes so super super shy
She wouldn't even answer what she wanted at McDonald's
Finally by this time she started talking

Finally the show started!!!
They were so happy!

There were so many characters we saw!!





These were only about half of everything we saw
All the princesses!
The show was actually really good!
I even enjoyed it
The girls LOVED it!

It was a little too much excitement for Kennedy
She crashed hard on the way home
It was a whole 7pm

3 comments:

Dismalland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dismalland said...

Sorry, I left a comment and had a typo, so I tried to delete it and that didn't exactly work.
All I wanted to say is that you are a great mom! I love all the things you share on your blog.

Joni said...

We love all things Disney at our house! K looked adorable in her princess gown, what a great surprise!