Saturday, November 5, 2011

Girls Hunt Day

Friday my dad took us girls up to the pheasant club he guides at in Paradise.
Elysha had to work and doesn't like to shoot shotguns, we missed her!
My little hunting buddy
The guys at the clubhouse said "wow thats a lotta pink!" when we walked in
We teased them this was probalby the most pink they'd ever had in their club

Kinlie and Liz
Dad and Mom
Liz, Dad and Mom
Mom
Two little girls running wild


Girls on the plowed land following Grandma
Kennedy and one of the pheasants

Dad and his dogs
Liz and I
Its ok laugh at my ear flap hat
I love it!!
Its so warm
The wind was blowing hard and it kept the wind out of my ears nicely


We ended up getting 12 or 13 pheasants





Liz holding the guns while I helped the little ones with a potty break


What a great day!!
Everyone had a blast
Thank you Dad for taking us all up there!!

No comments: