Sunday, November 27, 2011

Decorations

This weekend Kennedy and I decorated our apartment
We didnt have any decorations at all
All the stockings and everything were at the old house so we made a little trip to the store!
When we went outside Bert had set up hers outside
Kennedy was so excited!
Look mom there is a horse!
And it moves!
Theres another horse!
We decorated our little 4ft Christmas tree and plugged it in
She was so overjoyed by this
Kennedy gave me a big hug and said
 "I love you mom! This is the best Christmas I've ever had!!!"
She was so happy about the tree I put lights on her headboard and mine
She begged me to let her sleep on the couch because she was SURE that Santa was coming that night
Positive
She begged and pleaded to stay on the couch
I being the mean mom made her sleep in her bed
The only thing that got her into there was the fact she had lights on her bed and I'd let her keep them on while she slept
Shes already started asking every single day if its Christmas yet because shes wishing its Christmas

No comments: