Sunday, November 13, 2011

The things Kennedy says

I know Ive said this probably 12000 times so far on my blog.. but I just love my little peanut!!
(and dont you love the hat Sarita made her!??!!)

She just is so full of it I cant help but laugh
The other day she was in the bath and I was getting dressed.
I had to go into the bathroom to grab my bra to put it on

She looks at me all serious and says
"Mom are you going to exercise?"
                                                                         I said no
She said "well are you going to do push ups?"
I told her again no
She says to me "well mom you told aunt Liz that was a a push up bra!!!????"


We had a little field trip day the other day
Aunt Kathy came up to see all of our living arrangements
She hadn't been to my apt, or Liz's new town home or Elysha's house
So she came up to go on a tour

When we were at Elysha's Kennedy and Parker put on firefighter helmets and were running around
Kennedy found a walkie talkie
She kept saying "calling all firefighters!! All firefighters come in!"
She was so happy to get to talk into the radio
She'd run around and spray the fire
Then say "calling all firefighters the fire is out!"


No comments: