Monday, May 14, 2012

Its always an adventure

Dad made mexican food for mothers day
Elysha had to work
Liz and I went up for dinner
mmmm
Cilantro cream cheese chicken enchiladas, green rice and fresh black bean salsa
Oh yeah margaritas to stick with the theme too
My dad is such a good cook!
Well Liz, Chris, Dad and I were down in the shop playin around on Kennedys dirt bike when Liz asked him when he was going to get rid of the hot tub on the porch
It was broken and needed to go
One thing lead to another
Chris said I know where we can take it to a dumpster..
Lets put it in the back of my truck
Dad says ok pull it up on the grass and the next thing we know we're loading a hot tub
Hmmm lets look at the wiring
Its hardwired
Lets cut the power to it and just cut the line
Oh hey our neighbors are outside feeding their horse
Hey guys come over here for a minute and help us!
Ok!
So the neighbors help push it off the porch
Oh just chilling with the hot tub while the trucks backed up more
Yep we can fit it in there
I took pictures of the whole thing and text them to my mom
She had been wanting it off the porch for a while
Happy Mothers day mom!
We loaded everyone into his truck and went for a drive
Pushed it right out into the dumpster
Adios hot tub!
And as Wally always says
Do you plan this shit or does it just happen?
You just never know whats going to happen with my family

1 comment:

The Triplett Family said...

I have a couple childhood memories in that hot tub. :)