Sunday, May 20, 2012

Lt Ledford

Chad was promoted to Lieutenant!
Kandace and Tera planned him a surprise party..
It was almost a surprise but it was kinda ruined
Still turned out really good though!
Lots of people were there
Grilled up brats
all kinds of dips and desserts and food
It was so yummy!!!
The weather was nice so everyone just kind of hung outside
Jenna, AJ's wife, Chad and AJ
Everyone got together and told stories about Chad
John Thomas and Zaccardi took turns
Jim and Carol Gent
Jim had some funny stories too!
Whats a party with out cake!!
Ledford, Me, Katelyn and Ledford
Chad and his Dad look SO much alike I had to get a picture with them
His dad is a crack up
Tatton and Ledford 
Kandace the party thrower and her man!
Gerry and Steph Tatton and me
These two are so much fun
You cant help but laugh every time you're around them
There was a big fire going in the fire pit
It started to get kind of cold outside so it was perfect
I love this picture
haha yes he did get it to balance
Me and Jenna!
Rod being Rod
Tera, Shelly, Me, Holley, Kandace, Jenna and the girl I cant remember her name
Chris and I
Shelly, Tera, Brad, Jenna 
I love summer parties!!!!

No comments: