Monday, May 14, 2012

Mothers Day

My moms in California with her sisters having a girls trip
For mothers day Kennedy and I just hung out
It was a beautiful day outside
She rode her bike to Maverick so we could return some red boxes
She carried them in her basket on her bike
Had to get some treats while we were there!
Dang that baskets handy
We shared a hot dog too
Gotta have at least one picture together!
We headed back to the house and played in the backyard
She ate her treats and we layed in the grass
I put on my swimsuit and layed outside
She ran around and wanted to lay out too
So she went inside and got her swimsuit top
We listened to music
layed in the sun
ate snacks
Then her clothes came off
I had to keep fighting with her to NOT be naked outside
She put on her swimsuit and took it off
Took off her shorts
Put them back on
She did not want to keep her dang clothes on
They were watering the lawn outside and we compromised
She had to wear shorts.. no underwear..and could go shirtless
She ran through the sprinklers like that for a while
I looked back over at her and she was naked again..
ugh

No comments: