Monday, May 14, 2012

Oh Kennedy

Sometimes I don't know what to do with this kid besides just shake my head
She is so full of energy..fiestyness..piss and vinegar... and love all at once
Some days its either laugh at her or just walk away
Like the day she demanded to be adopted by Elysha
There was no talking her out of it

Or today on the way to work
She told me I needed to work on getting pregnant

Or last night when she said I was so rude to her she didn't like me anymore
She loved me but she was going to not belong to me anymore

She insisted on wearing her cowboy boots with her capris
The other day she was playing in the bathroom washing her hands
I let her play for a while
Figured really whats it going to hurt?
Shes washing her hands with soap and having fun

Well um.. all of a sudden I can hear water hitting the floor
I go to check on her and shes flooded the sink
Covered in water
The princess was taking a bath in the sink
She clogged the sink with toilet paper
and there was about 2 inches of soap and water all over the floor
its hard to tell in the picture because of the tile but its covered
The cabinet under the sink was full of water
and it flooded out into the kitchen too
Heres the naked monkey cleaning up her mess
Hailey made Kennedy a super cute dress and some skirts for fun
Kennedy was so excited to wear her dress to MarDees
She kept saying
Mom MarDee and baby Kendell are gonna freak out!
They'll be like oh my gosh she's a princess.
Really!
They will freak out!

1 comment:

The Hosleys said...

And yes we love it!!! Way cute!! Way to go Hailey!