Monday, September 28, 2015

Brigham Bowmen 60th Birthday Party

 Saturday I spent all day in class. Chris was guiding. It was also the Brigham Bowmens 60th birthday party! Thankfully class ended a little early and I was able to make it to the range for part of it. There was hot dogs, burgers, salads and sides. Also a big cake.



We all ate, hung out some and then it was time for the business meeting. We all gathered around and talked about a few things.



 They had drawings for those who showed up. We won a nice laundry hamper, Jana won a target, Todd won a pink kids tent. 
AND I got this new awesome hat. Im so excited about it. I love my BowSnob hookup!
They also had the 3d range open but we didnt shoot. Chris was just getting home, I was brain fried, exhausted, it was 95 degrees.. so after we stayed for a while I went home and took a nap!! They did have over 60 people show up which is awesome! Happy 60th Birthday Brigham Bowmen!

No comments: