Thursday, July 26, 2012

Busy Weekend

Sunday night after I got off work I was exhausted
Went home took a nice little nap
Went to Chris's family for dinner 
and then to Zacks for a fire
He put in a new fire pit so we had to go over
Kennedy was such a crack up
If my phone came out she'd hurry and run over to Zack for a picture
We sat and enjoyed the fire and the cooler night air
watched a lightning storm off to the south

Monday Kennedy and I got to babysit sweet baby Rylee (Chris's niece)
It had been so long since there was a baby around!
I'd almost forgot what it was like
She is such a doll I just love her
Kennedy wasn't too keen on it at first
She was fine with her being there but she didn't like her taking my attention
Kennedy resorted to being a mom herself and having babies
She put them in Rylees car seat or bouncer
fed them bottles, dressed them in clothes
She felt better once she got to play with Rylee and by the time she went home Kennedy wanted her back
We needed to go to Walmart so of course we had to get her some stuff!!
Her mom works at Mckay so when she came to get her we had her dressed up in her new onesie
Her Uncle and Grandpa are both firemen so we had to get a fireman rubber ducky too
After she left we had my family over for dinner
I made bacon wrapped meatloaf covered in homemade bbq sauce, loaded mashed potatoes and corn
It was delicious!
Dane, Elysha, Parker, Chris, Kennedy and I all went to the Pioneer Days rodeo in Ogden after that
Dad was working and came down to say hi for a while
I really liked the new reserved seating they have
It was nice to get up for the 1200 potty breaks and not lose your spot
This was Parkers first rodeo
The kids had fun but got restless
Kennedy LOVED the "cowgirl princesses" of course
Parker loved watching the bucking horses
By the end of the night they were both being archers and pretending to shoot a bow and shoot the hats off the cowboys


No comments: