Thursday, July 12, 2012

Tuesday-Mini Date and Boat Testing

Tuesday was another HOT one
Kennedy and I stayed inside most the day after her swim lessons and worked on house stuff then she went with her dad
Chris came home from work and we had a few errands to run.. one was dropping off an application for a new place.. which we got woo woo!
Had to stop and get a slurpee too
I love this boy
Hes so sweet

He had to go help out a friend then go do hose testing for the fire dept
and Zack had called and asked me to go help him run his boat that just came back from the shop

The conversation started like this..
(Zack's white.. Im blue)


His girlfriend Melissa was there too but with her arm being hurt she couldnt really help unload or prep the boat so dang it I had to help

I told him Im still wearing my swimming suit to get some sun!
The wind was really blowing but on the bay it wasn't too bad
The water was still a little choppy but no white caps
The air was nice and warm
The sun was shinning
It wasn't long before I told him to stop the boat I wanted to jump in
We spent a good amount of time jumping off the side of the boat into the water
It was so warm!
We had just finished that when he said went down into the cabin
I was laying up on the bow and Melissa was hanging out in one of the chairs
Zack comes back up and says
Hey I've got a knee board in here..
I told him wth!
Lets get that baby out!
Its been over 10 years since I've knee boarded
He didn't have the leg strap for the board but I decided to try it anyways
Right off the bat I pop up and the motor cuts out and I sink lol
Took me a few minutes to be able to get back up again because the water was SO rough
I bounced and bounced and with out a knee strap it was kind of hard to land back on the board
But I did it! 
There are a few good pictures of me wiping out too
The sunset on the bay was beautiful
What a perfect way to kill a few hours!
What started as an hour turned into a couple

No comments: