Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sunday

Man our weekends are always so busy! 
Sundays MarDee watches Kennedy while I work so she can take her to church with her
She looked so cute dressed up with baby Kendell
Yes I know hes not a baby anymore but he will always be baby Kendell even when he's 20
They said they were getting married
I love his face in the second one he cracks me up
Chris spent the day up at the range for the UBA shoot
Here are some picts of Derek his bro in law and Chris going through the course
I may have told him he better get me some picts of the day ha
After the shoot was over we had to tear down the range
Then everyone who could went over to Todd and Jana's for pizza
Rylee (Chris's niece, Derek's daughter) was there 
Nothing is better than a cute baby in just a diaper
We played and she was smiling but I didnt get a good pict of her smiles

No comments: