Sunday, July 8, 2012

UBA BBQ

This weekend was the UBA (Utah Bowmen's Association) Shoot hosted by Brigham Bowmen
at the range in Mantua
Friday night was the set up for all the targets
Saturday after I got off work Chris, Kennedy and I headed up for dinner
The shoot was over for the day and it was fun time
All the cookouts are always potluck style which is fabulous
Its such a family atmosphere
Kids all play together
Grownups all sit and have fun

And MAYBE Erin, Manny, and kids were watching the video my mom took of dads Patriotic Program.. maybe..
When I say family I really mean family..
My parents are there..
Chris's parents
Chris's brother in law
Chris's grandparents
plus everyone else that has came to be the archery family!
Weather was great
We all sat under the tent
Told jokes and stories and had a good night

No comments: