Friday, July 20, 2012

Thursday

Thursday night we had some rain and as I was headed to go get our babysitter there was a beautiful double rainbow! The bottom right is the actual unedited picture from my phone
It was actually pretty clear and bright for being two rainbows!
So I know I've talked about this boy before.. but man he deserves more talking about!
I worked a 12 hour shift last night and came home exhausted
I came in the door and they didn't hear me
Kennedy and Chris were in the kitchen making dinner with the radio going
He was teaching her how to use a can opener and I was able to listen to them talk with out them knowing
It was so cute
When I got home dinner was done
Kennedy had a bath and was already in jammies
The house was clean
Laundry done
He vacuumed
Scrubbed the tile floors 
Oh yeah and he worked all day and only made it home 2 hours before I did

Kennedy was going to bed and before I made it upstairs they were already up there
(In case you haven't figured it out Chris moved in about a month ago)
This is what I saw when I came around the corner
He was reading her princess stories before bed
Talk about heart melting!!
I am one lucky girl

No comments: