Thursday, July 26, 2012

Chris's haircut

Tuesday Chris had the day off from work for the holiday
We bummed around it was so nice!
Went to breakfast at Berts Cafe, visited his family, went over to my parents
him and my dad worked on my dads wheeler
Everyone was inside sitting around talking
My dad was telling us about mom cutting his hair that morning and how she'd cut his ear
Chris mentioned he needed a haircut too 
One thing lead to another and Dad said
We will cut it! Jess can cut hair
Kinda joked back and forth.. 
Then dad got up, got out the chair, clippers and cape
I dont think Chris dared say no :)
I started out with the back
Cleaning up the neck and working my way up
Chris has very very thick hair
My dad came over and said  you cut like your mom! 
All delicate like you're sculpting something
You gotta get in there and he grabs the clippers and goes right across the side of Chris's head 
We were all laughing so hard
Chris said this was his initiation into the family

No comments: