Monday, January 21, 2013

18-20

Day of life 18- Throw back!
Heres a little throw back from a few years ago.. and now
Look how big these little peanuts have gotten!
They had another snow play day the other day and my sister took their update picture ha!

Day of Life 19- SPOILED!
Today was a day full of spoiling!
JaNeale and Ashley stopped by and visited me at work
They brought Kneaders breakfast!
Raspberry cinnamon rolls
To die for
My favorite flavor
They stopped in and saw my dad too and took him a treat
He's lucky hes just down the hall from me :)
Then Grandma and Ash went and kidnapped Kennedy for the day
They went shopping
Out to lunch
and played all day
JaNeale and the clan all went to the pajama store in Logan
She brought me home a new pair of sweet pjs!
I love them!
Kennedy also picked out a set 
My mom bought me a massage gift certificate that day too!

Ash, Derek, Rybug, Kennedy, Me, Chris, JaNeale, Carrie (Ash's friend) Justin (Carries husband) and their son all went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse

Day of Life 20-Shooting New Guns
Yesterday while I was at work it was shooting day at the Richards house
Chris took Kennedy out to shoot her BB gun she got for Christmas
On Spoiling day Jana was also spoiled
Todd bought her a brand new over and under shotgun
Its beautiful
So everyone had to go out to the trap club and go try the new gun!
This also is too funny to not write about!
I had a dream Sunday morning that I was pregnant
I had this cute little belly, I wasnt very far along but enough to poke out
And it was all hard and full of baby
We were so excited
And then I woke up and there was no baby in my belly
I was so sad and disappointed!?????
I know I've lost my mind!
It was one of those dreams that just sticks with you
I went all day feeling empty and baby hungry!!!
...
...
...
Then we got Chinese food at work for lunch
This was my fortune and I busted out laughing
I couldn't stop

The part that got me was it said DREAM.. Not DREAMS.. you know they're so generic you would think it said dreams to cover a broad area.. nope...

No comments: