Friday, January 4, 2013

365 Days of Life

I want to do the blogging assignment of 365 days of pictures
The theme I chose was day to day life
Just pictures of random things in our life..
Family, friends, everything
ONLY I want to do at least 2 pictures of each day.. instead of just one.. make it more interesting
So you will get MORE crazy random pictures on top of my weekly ramblings
You're so excited I just know it :)

Day 1
Mom, Dad, Dane, Elysha and Parker went out to Danes property in Snowville to fill some late elk tags my parents had
No elk but Parker shot his first rabbit
He's so excited!
Here is Parker and Grandpa Barton
I was at work all day
Chris and his dad rearranged part of the storage shed which included getting out the snowmobiles and moving them to the front
Of course that means testing them to make sure they're running good!
Todds taking a lil spin 

Day 2
I am going to start this for 2013
Only the first few weeks Im going to add just a little extra instead of the small amounts
One of my goals is to have at least $1000 in savings by the end of 2013 thats not touched
This is a perfect easier way to do it!
Also its been full of wedding plans!!
Hailey and I spent the day deciding what crafts we need to make and buy and everything that needs to be done!
Day 3
Last night Chris wanted to watch a movie
We cuddled up on the couch with a big bag of watermelon sour patch kids
I didnt know what movie he picked, he was being kind of coy about it
We were sitting there just talking and all of a sudden the title popped up
I started laughing so hard I couldn't stop
He just grinned
He picked out Magic Mike for us to watch lol!
He said "what.. I just wanna see what all the fuss is about"
I love this boy!


No comments: