Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 7-Fire and Love

This is why this cute boy makes me smile so much..
(Im green.. hes white)
Had a busy night..worked.. took a nap on the couch..got some Taco Time since Monday night is our date/shooting night while K is with her dad.. went to the range and I shot amazingly! I was so happy with myself. Thanks to people who coach and help you fine tune
Mondays are Todd and Jana's opening nights. Ash and Derek came by to tune in Ash's bow. We are all shooting the upcoming leagues and needed to get set.
After that it was time for bed. We were out cold when his pager went off, both of us could have sworn we had been asleep a lot longer than 20 minutes
Chris and Todd had a structure fire
(Sorry dad!)
No I didnt take the pict.. and neither did Chris..I swear Facebook is better than the news


No comments: