Saturday, January 5, 2013

Francom Memorial

If you remember January 4, 2012 this happened
The vigil, the support
Hard to believe that was all a year ago 
January 4, 2013 the building I work in was renamed
They had a big dedication ceremony outside..
I was working and this was the view I got

Later that night everyone gathered at Jelbas for a celebration of his life
The OPBA (Ogden Police Benefit Association) put it together, had burgers, brats, chili
Crossfire Played
The place was packed!
My parents came down too!
No one recognized my dad with out his stache!
They talked John Thomas into singing Sweet Home Alabama
Also had a moment of silence
A raffle
Question games with prizes
Hailey, Me, Some guy who photo bombed us.. no clue who, and Jenna



My Kandace loves me!
It was so good to see everyone that I havent seen in forever!
As we were getting ready to leave Jenny and Hailey showed up
Hailey made JP hold her drink for the pict because she thought it was hilarious
Jennys 6 months pregnant and has a huge belly
We were teasing her before she came it was going to be like the movie
Sweet Home Alabama
Look at you, you have a baby... In a bar.

It was a fun night! 
Even though I had to be to work at 0600 the next morning it was good to get out and play!

No comments: