Friday, January 25, 2013

Life 21-24

Day 21
I love that my father in law texts me good morning every morning!
He does to all his kids
I was sick and came home from work 
I felt like poop
Layed down to take a nap and was asleep for a few hours
Chris was working on projects and running around
I heard him start the vacuum.. in fact it woke me up
I figured he would only vacuum for a min or two and be done.. we only have so much carpet downstairs
but he kept vacuuming and vacuuming and vaccuming
For like 45 minutes!!
I finally got up to see what the hell and he wasnt vacuuming at all ha!
He was sanding our treat stands for the wedding :)
Day 22
Totally random
But it cracked me up he sat on the couch and when he got up his wallet, pocket, and wrangler patch imprint was embedded into the fabric
My happy place
Tanning bed and diet coke
My tummy still felt like poop and McDonalds diet coke is the best
I have THE WORST dry skin ever
Horrible
I really on tan in the winter and it has helped my dry skin so much
It helps stop the itching and staves off the eczema from starting
Dont have to be super tan just a nice little top coat ha!

Day 23
Crazy child... 
Wednesdays are our date nights since Chris has fire drill
We watched My Little Mermaid the begining
Got ice cream
Played with pictures
Played on Pinterest
Listened to music
Then she fell asleep next to me in bed :)
                                               
Day 24-
Another happy place
Diet coke, cream cheese and pickled jalapenos
Nice relaxer from a long day
We had LOTS of driving we had to do..
to the dr
to the store
to mcdonalds to get elysha food to stay down
to her house
pick up parker
go home
take the kids to school
pick up the kids from school
walmart
home from walmart
and the roads were ICE

No comments: