Friday, January 11, 2013

Birthday Girl

Wednesday was Kennedys 5th Birthday.. shes grown so fast!!
My mom took her shopping and out to lunch for a girls day
I decorated the house and got it all ready for her family dinner and party
She has been LOVING Brave lately..
Its a cowgirl princess who shoots a bow.. It cant get any cooler in Kennedy's eyes than that
She got special birthday flowers from Chris and I
We had my mom, (dad was at work), Jana, Todd, Ashley, Derek, Rylee, Liz, Kinlie, Elysha, Parker, Dane, Jimmy, JaNeale and Hunter over for dinner
Talk about a house full in our little place!
We put the leaf in the table in the kitchen and set up two tables in the living room to fit everyone
I made meatballs, crock pot mac and cheese and loaded mashed potatoes for dinner
For some reason my sisters thought it was a great idea to get Kennedy a fish for her birthday..
Remember when we fish sat Spot 1..
and Spot 2
This fish has survived 24 hrs so far...
Then it was cake time!
Hailey stopped by to drop off a present for Kennedy and had to go home
She also got her birthday spankings from Mom
I told Ash that I made cupcakes so Rybug could have one..
To bring her extra clothes cause it was gonna happen whether she liked it or not :) Ry had to learn how to eat it for her upcoming birthday 
Ash agreed.. I think she knew her hands were tied
Ry LOVED IT and Ash was good about it 
We ended up having to give Rylee a bath and change Ashleys clothes
Then it was time for presents
Everyone gathered in the living room
This child was completely spoiled!!!
She was kind of a screamer and was so excited about her presents
I love these pictures!
It was a great day
Mom and Dad cant believe our princess is 5 already!
But shes not too old to still cuddle with dad before bed 
Thank you so much for everyone who helped celebrate her birthday!
She is one very lucky girl!

No comments: