Friday, January 11, 2013

Day of life 8-9-10

Day 8
I made some yummy summer sausage 
It was the first batch Ive ever made on my own and it was amazing!!!
Had to show Chris a picture of me rockin my new apron he got me
I wore it all day cooking and cleaning 
I love it!
Day 9
Momma and Princesses boots
She wanted a picture taken together and kissed me right as I took the picture!
Day 10
The word of today is CAR
Chris and I bought a 'new' car
Its a VW Passat as our new gas getter
Its Chris's moms old car
The day we bought it she bought a new car.. and go figure that day also his Dad and Jana bought a new car for a commuter! 
JaNeale bought a VW Rabbit.. she works at the VW dealership 
Todd and Jana bought a brand new Chevy Cruz
Cracked me up we all 3 bought new cars on the same day
Wasnt sure how I'd feel about this car.. its a wagon.. Im not exactly a wagon girl..
But once I saw the leather interior, seat heaters, sun roof and that it was a stick I was sold
I think Chris lost his commuter car and my old car will take that place :)
I took it out for a test drive in the blizzard because he wanted me to take it to work the next day since its tires were better than mine

No comments: