Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Ringing in the New Year

This is the beginning of a new great year!
So many fun things I cant wait

Dear 2012.. you started out pretty shitty..
We weren't friends for quite a while
But you finally decided to stop throwing fireballs at me and we got along
It was definitely a year of a lot of tears, heartache, learning and changing
It was also a year full of happy tears, blessings, smiling and love
But it couldn't have ended any better than it did!

It was a pretty low key night
We all hung out at Todd and Janas house
Chris spent a good part of the night driving ambulance for the fire dept
I told him all that mattered was that I got my New Years Eve kiss
It was our first New Years together and I was not letting him get out of it
He made it back in plenty of time

Happy New Years!


No comments: