Friday, January 18, 2013

Life 14-17

This is what happens when you order Mexican food on a Sunday at work..
This was Hollie and Chris's food .. Holy Christ.. similar..
I am not too happy about all this negative cold!
I tried my first Starbucks.. can I say not impressed???
I am not a coffee girl so I ordered a hot chocolate.. maybe I just have cheap taste cause the Top stop or Maverik hot chocolate totally trumps Starbucks
This is what I found when I showed up at my parents the other day
Dad and Chris fixing water pipes that had froze and burst
Dad had to leave work to come home for a minute and fix them


Monday night as usual is the family shoot night
Was the first night of the NFAA indoor leagues
We shoot 60 arrows a night on teams of 4
Jana Todd Chris and I are on the same team
Ash and Derek are on another team
Mom was also there shooting!
All we were missing was Dad and Liz!
Todd was behind me holding Rylee 
I didnt do too bad for the first night.. shot a 259 (out of 300)
There has been a LOT of sleeping at our house lately..
Chris has been working all week at 1 am til about 10-11 am
Rybug is actually under the duck blanket next to him
Sometimes you just need a hot bath and cupcakes in the morning!
Great breakfast!
I made some amazing chili this week!
It was one of the best Ive ever made
Add a little cheese, crumble up some cornbread and add a diet coke.. heaven!
Also made my very first chocolate peanut butter bars..
man oh man.. 
Elysha got to see the baby again!
I cant believe how fast its growing!
Hopefully next time we will know what it is
My mom got me this cute sign at Hobby Lobby for my Cowgirl themed kitchen
Its so perfect!
Me and peanut watched lots of movies this weekend
It was cold
Chris was sleeping
Nothing better than snuggling on the couch and having our weekly Wednesday girls night!
Wednesday night is always our date because Chris has fire drill
Kennedy DID NOT want him to go to drill
She figured if she sat on him and told him not to go it would work
She was set on it
And when that didnt work she tried to block the door ha!
Kennedy got to go to her older sister Kendalles school on Thursday for their preschool
It was so strange to be back at ACYI!
Her teacher was the same one I had
It made me feel old!
Kennedy had a blast though
Thursday night we went out to Derek and Ash's house in Bear River for dinner
The sunset was beautiful on the way out there

No comments: