Friday, January 4, 2013

2013 Goals

Once upon a time not too many years ago while having one of those post divorce life discussions one of my good friends Kris told me I really needed to start setting goals for myself so that I could see progress in the whole starting over in life phase.. 
So I could see Im actually accomplishing things and have something to focus on and work towards
Its kinda stuck and around each November I plan goals for the next year
I have yearly and 5 year goals

My goals I want to accomplish in 2013 are 

#1 Have $1000 in savings untouched for emergency 

#2 Pay off a loan

#3 Reload more 

#4 WAS have food storage however that was kind of taken care of with our Christmas present.. so its now changed to have an emergency backpack for each member of our family

#5 Be more organized when it comes to everyday living.. cars, kitchen, bedrooms etc.. less clutter more organization

#6 Make more cute crafts.. AKA Pinterest ha!

#7 Make more weekly meals and take along breakfasts to equal less eating out


Heres to 2013!

No comments: