Monday, October 14, 2013

280-283 Catch up

This last week was full of a whole lot of nothing really! I worked all day long Monday.. Tuesday we had fire drill.. Wednesday K had parent teacher conference and was doing well. Wed night Chris was on call for Brigham. Thursday was his last day at his job.. Hes still works for the State of Utah he just switched from Landscaping to a Maintenance Apprentice. So he changes crews and bosses and everything but is still at the same 'company'. All new and different uniforms and the biggest thing is he will be working winter INSIDE unless he has to plow. This will be the first winter ever he has not had to work outside the whole time.
We have done a little bit of decorating for Halloween.. need to do some more still but heres our start
 Miss Macee Moo came over to snuggle with me for a while
She loves boob snuggling!

Me and the peanut had a movie night while Chris was gone
Made some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies for the weekend
Kennedy wrote in Grandpa Todds card for his birthday. She drew him and her together
Chris rolled over 50,000 miles on his truck. I was slow and missed the exact mark lol. He didnt buy his truck brand new but hes put a few miles on it! 
Ive also joined the cool kids and joined Instagram.. Took me forever but I did it. And I LIKE IT! I like how its pictures and less drama lol! You can follow me at camomomma911



No comments: