Friday, October 25, 2013

297- Date and deer

My mom bought us this cute Duck Dynasty sign. She saw it and had to get it for us. Its perfect! Thanks mom!
  A few weeks ago Jana and I were talking about pizza. She really doesnt like pizza at all. I asked her if she had ever eaten at PizzaRia or BBQ chicken pizza or chicken alfredo (its the pizza sauce she doesnt like) She hadnt eaten there that she could remember and hadnt had either one of those pizzas. I said thats it. We are going on a date. Pizza is one of my favorite foods! Youve got to try these and then tell me if you dont like pizza. We finally settled on a date that would work for both of us and went Thursday.
 mmm I love their lunch specials. I ordered a BBQ chicken mini pizza and a small deluxe salad. Their salads are so yummy! She ordered the Chicken Alfredo. Kennedy of course had pineapple pizza. We had to get an order of cheese bread too! We go in to sit down and I see two people from work there. Then a few minutes later my friend from works husband walks in. A few more minutes later my cute friend Kandace came in and came over to say hi to us. Kennedy LOVES Kandace. Then a few more minutes later Dan and his daughter come over and say hi. Goodness we saw everyone there lol! We came home with so much food afterwards but it was so worth it! We spent the rest of the day running errands and hanging it. It was so much fun!
Later that night I invited my Mom down for dinner. Dad was working. Its just easier to make as much food as I normally do and invite her down to eat than her trying to cook for one person! She came down for spaghetti. We had planned after dinner to cut up the two deer in the garage. Todd and Jana came over and we got to work. I love family cutting days! Its so much fun! Mom and Jana trimmed up the meat and cut it it. Todd and Chris took it off the bone and made the roasts.  
 This was my work space. I sealed up and labeled all the meat. 
 Kennedy supervised while sipping hot cocoa and keeping Chico warm
Then Todd and I ground everything up and put it in the burger bags. Jana tied them off for us and labeled them. It only took us just over two hours from start to end of clean up to get two deer all done! Not too bad!
This is what you get. A bunch of burger in the back. Roasts and steaks. I like to keep it simple!


No comments: