Monday, October 21, 2013

290- Cleaning Kennedy

Thursday morning Kennedy walked into my bedroom and said "Mom you dont have to worry about cleaning today. I'll wash the windows. Vacuum the living room. Mop the kitchen. Do the dishes and get the tough stains out of the carpet. Im going to get started right now so you can stay in bed all day and relax" then she gave me a thumbs up and a wink and walked out of my room.
I figured what the heck I'll let her! So we got her set up to mop the kitchen. 


Mr Puppy went outside.  He loves being outside. He even went into the big outside kennel for the day while we ran errands. 
 Chris had text that morning because he left his lunch box home. He asked if we were coming to Ogden if we'd bring it for him. I had to get groceries anyways so we might as well, this is how our conversation went..
Me: Whats the address to your work
Hub: I dont know 25th and Washington at the Ogden Regional building
Me:...ok... ( I have never been to his new work before.. or know where hes at in the 5 story building.. or know where he parks his car)
Hub: Its at 25th and Wash but you have to go to the east parking terrace by El Matador so its really on Ogden Ave. Go on Washington til you get to 25th st. Turn onto Ogden Ave.. You have to go to the in closed parking area. Walk up the exit. Find my car. Unlock it and put my lunch inside and walk back out the exit. 
Me: Silence.....followed by my laughing and saying are you kidding me!???
Hub: what?? cause you have to walk? Fine meet me at Work Force Services at 27th Ogden ave and I'll come outside when you get here.
Much better! 
So we drop off his lunch and head to Winco for grocery shopping. All this talking about El Matador made me hungry for it. I text him and said it sounded good. So he called right as we were pulling into the parking lot and said lets meet for lunch. Its 1130. His lunch is at noon. He said you can go there, order me two chicken enchiladas so by the time its lunch break my food will be ready and we can eat. 
Me and peanut turned around and headed for mexican
Cant beat having lunch with these two! Its a perfect day!
 After he walked us over to show me where his parking terrace is just north of el matador and where the back of his work building is on Ogden ave. It was a lot less confusing once he showed me!
We went home and bathed the pup. Cleaned my car.
Peanut worked on the house more. I had to convince here we could leave earlier. She kept telling me "Mom I dont have time to eat! I have cleaning to do!!!"
I have no clue where this cleaning came from?? Shes never usually like that. That night we went to dinner at Olive Garden to meet Jimmy (Chris's step dad)'s mom Marilyn for the first time. I didnt even take any pictures!? We were too distracted by salad..breadsticks..pumpkin cheesecake mmm!

No comments: