Sunday, July 6, 2014

Baron Woolen Mills Fire

Sunday night (June 29th) the pagers went off for Willard to assist Brigham with a structure fire at the Baron Woolen Mills.. We were just getting in bed for the night. Chris hurried and got ready to go. I figured no biggie. I wont take K to my moms or Jana's its probably just a little fire and they will get cancelled before they get there. Plus its a work night and I have to be up at 230. Man was I wrong!!! Not even minutes after they were paged pictures started hitting Facebook and I knew I made the wrong choice. This is what they saw when they pulled up on scene. I guess you could see the smoke from our house.


 Our friend whose a photographer for the paper (same one who took picts of my on the structure fire) got these amazing pictures!!! The black helmet is Todd, white is Chase our Asst. Chief, red is Jerry Peterson with Brigham fire and yellow is Chris
 She also took this picture which was on almost every headline and article. Thats Chris :)
The boys made it home from the fire about 230 or so in the morning. 
They also happened to make the newspaper 
 So of course I had to make them get a picture together with the ad
Good job boys!

No comments: