Sunday, July 27, 2014

Pioneer Days Rodeo

Monday night we all went to the Pioneer Days Rodeo. It was Masons first time to a rodeo. He is HOOKED. He loved it so much. We had to make sure we were there early enough to watch our dispatch team of GIRLS compete in the Wild Cow Milking competition. They placed 1st last year and had to defend their title.
 I think their cow was a little extra wild this year. They gave it a good run for their money but didnt take 1st again. Thats alright though they did great still!
 Me, Chris, Mindy and Mason
He loves Uncle Chris. He has to wear his cowboy hat like him, he wants to grow a handle bar mustache like him.. soon enough we will have him being a firefighter Im pretty sure :)
 My cousin (Aunt Kathys Grandaughter) Masdison was in town for the week too and came to the rodeo with us. I havent seen her in years. She was so little the last time I saw her.
I asked Taylor to take a picture of Chris and I... this is what I get. He takes a selfie instead. He HATES having his picture taken so I was super nice and posted it on Facebook for him :)
My smokin hot husband and I
 My favorite part of rodeos... funnel cakes. Gotta have chocolate, strawberry and whipped cream
 Madison, Mason and Mindy
 Dad was supposed to come with us but just before we walked out the door he got sent on a grass fire out west so Taylor took his ticket instead and was Moms date
 Kathy and Danny
 It was hot when we first got there but it cooled down pretty quick and was actually nice 
Our crew minus Chris who was taking the picture
Aunt Kathy ordered tickets online for her them and then I went online the next day and ordered tickets for Me, Mom, Dad and Chris. Just so happened our tickets were right by each other! We were the same seat numbers just one row behind them
 This guy rode the horses all around the arena standing on them. They were so in sync it was crazy!


No comments: