Sunday, July 6, 2014

Willards 4th of July Parade

This year I was kind of sad I had to be IN the parade instead of getting to watch it. Its always so entertaining. I had to be in it because Taylor and I were assigned to be the first brush truck out if we had a fire. 
 Kennedy wanted to ride with Uncle Zack over to where we were setting up. 

 Chris was making sure his mustache looked good enough for the parade. These things are important. Its got to be properly curled or you wouldnt know he was a fireman. We give him such a hard time about his mustache because he loves it so much and everywhere we go people recognize him by it or make comments on it.
Check out this float that was following us! Pretty awesome huh!
 All gathered and waiting to start
 Todd with his badass look
Taylor and I were driving over there and Todd was in front of us on the engine. I kept cracking up because Taylor kept saying "Todd just looks so badass. Look how tough he looks. I hope one day I look as badass as he does!" and he was totally serious. 
 Whats a parade with out Bears Butt!!!??
 Kennedy rode tailboard with Daddy on the engine
The popsicle crew ready to hand out treats!

 Liz, Kinlie, Koree, Kyle and Klint after the parade.
Elysha, Macee and Parker
Our crew after the parade. It started as one simple picture and we kept having to add people in to make it a true family picture. Then the Youngers in the back photo bombed us :)
 As soon as the parade was over we had to go on a call.. but it wasnt a fire it was a rollover

No comments: