Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Crafty

Kennedy's b day is coming up and I have been struggling with what to get her
She got way too much on Christmas as it was
I decided to make her a Tangled wig she can wear with her princess dress
Hailey helped me make it
Shes the best ever!
We just crocheted a headband and then cut up a whole skein of yarn and threaded the yarn through the headband
Pulled it back into a pony tail, tied it off, and braided it
Sarita, Hailey and I crocheted some flowers and tied them in
and there we have a Tangled wig!
It only took us MAYBE 2 hours tops and that was with lots of interruptions
Haileys been great at helping me crochet too
I made this beanie and scarf for Kennedys b day also!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this what a great idea!!

Joni said...

They are both darling. I LOVE the colors in the beanie and scarf. They turned out so cute! Your K and my K have the same bday, it's hard having them so soon after Christmas isn't it? I hope she has a wonderful one!