Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 6- Home

(all the texas trip posts are backwards because I started with the first.. but they're labled so go back in order and start)


We all arrived at the airport bright and early for our 7am flight home
Mark and Zoe trying to stay awake working on a word search
Kim and I
Seriously his family is so amazing
They are SO VERY sweet and kind and hilarious
I had the greatest time ever with them
They treat me so well and Kennedy too
His mom bought Kennedy some cute presents to bring home to her and Kennedy loved them
It was a fantastic trip!
The only thing I was excited about coming home for was to see Kennedy

My parents watched her while I was gone and she had some great bonding time with Grandma and Grandpa
She got to hang out with Auntie Liz and Auntie Sha too
Im lucky to have such a wonderful family!!

AND Ive got some pretty amazing friends also!!
They kind of missed me and wanted to hear all about the trip and see pictures so we met at Hailey's house for pizza and rice crispy treats that night when I got home
We ended up watching Lion King with Kennedy and curling up on Hailey's couch with the puppy after Jenny and MarDee left
Then the sugar hit Kennedy and her and Hailey started playing
These were the only pictures I took the whole night!?
I guess after taking 500 pictures on vacation I was a little pictured out!
After spending a whole week in 60-70 degree weather
Mostly sunny
Even when it was misty it wasnt too cold..
It was fabulous
Then we woke up to this!!
Not complaining! Just an adjustment!

1 comment:

The Triplett Family said...

Looks like a really fun trip! My answer about who CW was is answered as well... I noticed the girlfriend t-shirt you had on. :)