Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Day 111-Malad

Sunday morning after we got home from our night out we had to be in Bear River to pick Kennedy up from Ashelys at 730 am and head to Malad to try and be there before 9
It was rough we were exhausted!
We got Kennedy and headed off to the shoot
Its the round robin shoot we went to last year, only last year Kennedy and I only went to the final Sunday shoot instead of all 3 this time
My hubby and I waiting for his turn to shoot
The team they shot with this go round was a pretty decent one
Zac Ross, Dave Marble, Chris, Rudy Raedel and Larry someone
He was team 14 to shoot this round
Zac, Dave and Chris at the line
Rudy Raedel
They had me keep score
I was a little nervous I had never done it before but it was fun!
I got to sit up close so I got better pictures
The first round Chris didnt shoot too well
On our way over to the next one I gave him a good luck kiss and he pretty much doubled what he shot the first time :)





Kennedy played up with all the Dickamore girls in the camper while we shot
They set up a play room in the toy hauler part out of the wind
She played my little ponies, watched movies on the kindle and played babies with Brezlynn
They were so excited to see each other it was cute
As we were getting ready to leave Kennedy hustled Dave in a game of dice and won $2
She was pretty excited about it  

No comments: