Monday, April 1, 2013

Day 90- Easter

Kennedy was still down at JaNeales Easter morning
The Easter Bunny came while Chris and I were sleeping!
I headed to work where we had a great buffet!
I ate WAY too much!
Chris and Kennedy went over to Roy and Kathys with everyone for Easter
I went there after work and visited for a while
Afterwards we went home so Kennedy could do her Easter presents
At Roy and Kathys she got a nice big basket full of princess stuff!
She had on all the jewelry when I showed up...
tiara, earrings, bracelets, necklace..she was in heaven
EB came!

He brought her a brand new four wheeler helmet and goggles
She was so excited
Told us she absolutely loved it
Daddy Chris took her tiara out and had her try on her helmet
It fits perfectly!!
Yay!!
Then the Easter Egg hunt was on!
The Easter Bunny had text me while I was at work and said he hid the eggs good so Kennedy better have her A game on

Supervising lol!





I think EB forgot Kennedy wasnt as tall as him 
She needed some help getting some higher eggs she couldnt see
She went out to color with her new chalk..
Sigh
This child has to color all over everything always
herself..her 4 wheeler..my bicycle..
I found her like this
She was pretending chalk was cleaner and food
I told her 
"Kennedy!! Chalk is for the ground and the ground only!!!"
She looked at me like I had told her something she had never heard before
She said to me completely surprised and straight faced 
"Really!?? I have never heard that rule before! You should have told me"

No comments: