Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Day 112-Crash McGee

I had to share this picture from Sunday nights dinner
We had Dad, Mom, Todd, Jana, Grandma Kathy, Grandpa Roy, Ash, Derek and Ry over at Todd and Jana's for Sunday dinner
Its was pretty funny because Todd calls Sloppy Joes, sloppy hoes and Navajo tacos, hoes
So he calls up my dad on the phone and said
"hey when I saw you at the shoot earlier today I forgot to ask you if you want to come over for some hoe's tonight"
Every single one of us busted up laughing and Todd looked at us like wtf?? 
After dinner Derek was reading stories to Rybug and Kennedy
Miss Crash McGee cannot stay on her feet lately
Between Saturday and Monday she
-tripped on concrete at my parents house and skinned up her face, put a hole in her lip and skinned her gums
-Slammed her ear into the car mirror walking past it
-Slammed her chin on the bar of the Ranger
-Tripped on concrete walking out of our house and skinned one knee
-Slammed her hand in the car door
AND THEN we were at my moms house 
She comes inside and had fallen and skinned her one knee and put another skin on the other knee
You cant really tell much but her face, hands and knees are all skinned up
I swear this child is going to do me in some days!

I still am getting used to Chris wearing a wedding ring
I know it sounds super cheesy but I think its really hot
I just like that he has a ring on and hes mine lol!
He was asleep in bed last night all cuddled up and I just couldnt help but stare at his ring and how happy it made me 
Its catches my eye all the time because its so unusual to see on him

No comments: