Monday, April 8, 2013

Day 96- Saturday

Friday night after the banquet we were kid free
JaNeale had called Friday afternoon and asked if Kennedy could spend the night Friday and come home Saturday
We figured why not
She'd have more fun there than at the banquet so we let her go down with Ashley
We went out and went to his friend Daves house to play a dice game and hang out
Early Saturday morning Chris got up to go to class and I went to help tear down the indoor bowery
I got there a little bit late and they had a TON of people who worked hard and got a lot done FAST
Josh Carr brought his skid steer and it helped with the plywood so much! 



There were so many guys working that some of us just had to stand back and wait until there was room to help
Mom worked on supervising
While I was waiting for Chris to get out of class I went to my parents to do some shooting
I did some practicing on my 40 and 50 yard shots
I need some more practice!!!
The weather was good
I hooked up my bluetooth speaker, rocked some music and shot

Mom made us all some burgers for lunch
Then Chris was out of class
We went over and fertilized Roy and Kathys yard
Then headed out to Grandma Lindas to get some barn wood for a project
Ash and Derek came over 
We all went out to Ricardos for dinner
Then Chris and I started on our project for the wedding
We also got a text from JaNeale saying she was holding Kennedy hostage for another day so we had ANOTHER night to ourselves
Chris was on call again so we couldnt really leave the city or do anything but we still had fun
Rybug helped us out too

After we were done with that Zack and Amanda came over for a little fun
We ran to Walmart and found the dice game we played the night before
Left Right Center
We also got some ones for 'donations' 
You know since gambling is illegal and all
His 'tough Im a bad ass' look

Zack and Amanda
We had so much fun!!
I have been practicing on stayin up late this last week
Since I will be going from dayshift getting up at 4 am to having to work til 2 am
Ive tried hard this week to start retraining my body
I made it til 2 am this night woo woo woo!

No comments: