Tuesday, April 16, 2013

THE WEDDING WOO!

All pictures were done by Travis Nutley photography
They look more amazing than they do on the blog
Some reason when I upload them on here I lose a lot of pixilation and they get fuzzy

Well I hope you're all ready!
Here is the wedding post!!
It was amazing, fabulous, perfect and wonderful
Everything I hoped it would be!
Our family friend (Reverend) Brock preformed the ceremony
Started off with Chris coming down the isle
While everyone walked Big and Rich Lost in this Moment played
Doesnt he look so handsome :)
His parents Todd and Jana
And his Mom JaNeale and Jimmy carrying RyBug
Hunter and my mom
Dane and Elysha
Derek and Ash
Zack and Liz
Coltin and Hailey
Best man and Maid of Honor
Ring Bearer Parker and Flower Girl Kennedy
Kinlie was with her dad and couldnt come
I told Nutley all I cared about was getting a picture of Chris when he first saw me
This was him seeing me through the window
Then the tears started
My dad and I
Giving me away
We were both bawling



I wrote our vows 
They were perfect for us and had everyone laughing

Its official
We are married!
He kinda loves me :)
Mr and Mrs Richards

Some of the decor



Some of the wedding party/family shots
The parents
JaNeale and the family
My parents and us
Todd, Jana and Roy and Kathy

Elysha and Coltin
Liz and Zack
Our Family
Ash and Derek
Me and my girlies!








Kennedy and Cody



Janas friend Polly made our cake
It was strawberry on top, chocolate in the middle and vanilla on the bottom
It was so so so yummy!







We had our Best Man and Maid of Honor be our witnesses also




It was such a great day
I feel so lucky to be married to such an amazing man!
I gave him a collage of all my bridals done that had guns and bows in them
He wasnt allowed to see the dress til I walked down the isle
He bought me a BEAUTIFUL Montana Silversmith necklace
It has 3 horseshoes and the center one is pink
I about started crying





My dad made a beautiful toast

All 3 of us were bawling by the time he was done








Forgive me for basically giving you guys the cliff notes of the ceremony and pictures wise
I had almost 500 pictures to narrow down
It was honestly the wedding of my dreams
We had so many family and friends there to celebrate it with
Even though the weather kinda sucked.. it was cold and rainy on and off.. plus windy
It was still the best day ever!

2 comments:

The Triplett Family said...

It looks so great. I would have really liked to have been able to be there. You look absolutely stunning. I love your hair and the dress! Congratulations!

Derek and Erica said...

Looks like it turned out great. You looked beautiful Jess (: Congrats!