Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Day 116- Kgarten

Thursday night Chris took Kennedy to her Kindergarten Round Up while I was at work
He got all of her school paperwork and brought it home to me to take in the next day
She needed two more of her 4 shots to complete her immunizations
I had to break the news to the poor girl she had to go finish them up
But the rule is she gets ice cream if she has shots
She was soo good until we walked into the room
She was calm and fine with shots.. we talked about it..she knew she had to have it to go to school
Then the nurse walked in and shut the door
She went into complete screaming panic
Me being the great mom I am started laughing at her
She was SCREAMING and FIGHTING
I had to hold her down
The nurse hurried and gave her both shots and she was just fine 

My baby girl is all registered for school now!!! 
eeek!!
Chris worked some more on the entertainment center..

No comments: