Friday, April 26, 2013

Day 114- Big girl

Kennedy and Parker had a big field trip on Wednesday
We had a little time to kill before hand
So we went to Yogurt Factory for some Spiderman ice creams
Kennedy was very very adamant that I was NOT going on her field trip with her
I usually let it be her choice if mom stays or goes if I don't have plans
She did not want me there
She is a big girl and doesn't need her mom to go on a field trip with her
I really thought that wouldn't happen for a few more years
I mean don't get me wrong Im thankful for her independence.. but still!
 I had a ton of things to do that day anyways so it was nice I didnt NEED to go
I dropped her and Parker off and was waiting for Elysha to get there because she was going as a helper
I walked them into the post office and got
Ok mom you can leave now
Mom when are you leaaving
I dont need you to be here you can go now
Dang kid!!

No comments: