Monday, April 8, 2013

Day 91-94

Oh such a busy busy week!!!
Chris ended up getting a new chip for his truck
One of his friends really really wanted his chip that he had
So he ended up paying Chris twice what it was worth to get it now
So Chris went and upgraded his chip to the Sr one hes always wanted
He was like a little kid on Christmas and Halloween combined
He was so giggly it was cute

This is Kennedy and her drivers licence
She said it looked just like her
We FINALLY had some amazing weather and was the first time we have been able to wear spring clothes woo woo woo!
Chris worked on some projects for Grandpa Roy at my dads house
They took a trailer, made it shorter in width, added some metal on the top and basically remade it


I love when Kennedy comes home from over night at her dads
Thats the one time I let her sleep in my bed
She cuddles up next to me and HAS to be touching me
I got my order from Pampered Chef for the Bridal Shower
WHOLLY COW!!!
I was so surprised!
We were completely spoiled!!!
Thank you so much everyone!!


No comments: