Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Day 113-Shooting

We went up to my parents house to do some shooting
Kathy had given me some different arrows and I wanted to try them out 
Plus it was a semi decent day outside and we didnt want to stay in
Played around some with the 3D deer
I think I officially killed it
Twice!
Kennedy wanted to take my picture
I had a hoody on but my sleeve kept getting caught in my string so I had to take it off.. it wasnt warm enough for a tank top yet!
Miss Crash had done good today and stayed on both feet
She really wanted to shoot so we got out the kids bow and gave her some lessons
She actually picked it up pretty fast
AND paid attention and listened
After a few tries she hit the target!
Some action shots ha :)



She kept wanting to do it all on her own and not have any help
She did pretty good at getting her stance

I was so proud of her!
She really showed a lot of focus and did what she was told
Plus seeing my cute little girl rocking it in her boots and skirt as she shoots her bow would bring a smile to any moms face!

She hit the target 3 times in a row!
Way to go peanut!
She had to wear a skirt today because the pants hurt her knees but she does NOT want any band aids
She refused
She hit it 3 times again! 
And a little closer group this time too
She absolutely loved it

No comments: