Thursday, April 11, 2013

Days 98-101

These last few days have been nothing but crazy!!
Monday was my last day before I started swing shift
My plans for the day were to clean and get some stuff done
I got almost all of it done when Ash text.. Ry's babysitter had an 'emergency' and needed some one to come pick up Ry
HECK YES!!!
Me and Kennedy went and got her
She was so stinking cute and happy!
We fed her some spaghettio's
Well actually Kennedy did
She really wanted to feed her and Rylee wanted to stand not sit
So this is how they worked it out
Then peanut snuggled and took a nap
Chris and I cuddled and watched Last of the Dogmen.. one of my most favoritest movies ever!
I may have bought some yummy donuts and forgot about them in his car.. so I needed those for snack time!
Look at the sell by date.. Its a perfect date :)
I had a custom sign made by my blogstalking friend Annie
We finally met .. at the Chevron.. Not for a drug deal but it seemed like it lol!
I had her make me this barn wood sign for the wedding
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
I spent a good 20 minutes molesting Elyshas cute belly when we were droppin our children off at school
It made me slightly baby hungry for a minute
All she could talk about is how bad shes craving salsa
Pace salsa.
Shes ate so much of it today and was going to get more
I needed to stop at Kents to get some green enchilada sauce and this was the first thing I saw
It was a sign!!!
I went home and text her this
Told her its all her fault
Kennedy made this cute thing at preschool
Seriously.. they teach them these things in PRESCHOOL!???
We didnt learn that til like 7th grade.. im so in for it
Kennedy has been on one lately.. 
This week we went to Shopko for something...
The cashier said Hi to Kennedy..
Her reply was
"My mom doesnt keep very good track of me sometimes"
I about died!
Im one of the most over protective parents ever who panics if shes out of my sight.. who cant let her play outside with out the door open and checking on her every 10 minutes..
I asked her why in the world did you say that!?
She said "Eh I dont know I just felt like it. I wanted to tell her that"

Today we came to meet Chris at my work for the whole parking lot drop off
We pull in the parking lot and Kennedy immediately has to poop
NOW
Im on the phone with Chris, hurry and rush her inside to the downstairs bathroom..where "mom its not coming out! I guess we can go upstairs now and see Hailey"
Child saw Haileys car in the parking lot and knew if she had to go potty we'd go see her...
Which I DIDNT just out of principal
However.. we go back outside and guess what.. Keys are locked in the car
My very first time EVER since Ive owned this car have I locked the keys in it
Sigh!
I walked her out to Chris and text Mark.. I was pretty sure he was working and he was!
AND he happened to be in the parking lot whew!
He so sweetly unlocked my car for me
The perks of working at a police dept!

This last week I also have been WAY busy wedding crafting!
Its been so hard to not give a ton of sneak peeks so you dont come to the wedding and be like oh.. yeah.. I saw that already lol!
But we are close enough I can give some ideas!
So theres a quick summary of this week
Runnin around like chickens with our heads cut off..
A sassy sweet little peanut
Getting everything ready for the wedding
Switching work schedules
and breathing!

No comments: